The Haryana Urban Development Authority announced the HUDA Plot Scheme, with the goal of providing affordable housing in regions such as Gurgaon, Faridabad, and Panchkula.
What is the HUDA Plot Scheme 2021?
In 1962, the Haryana government sent the HUDA Plot plan for enhancing urban areas. With the implementation of the HUDA Plot Scheme 2021–2022, you will be able to buy a brand-new plot or apartment in the metropolitan areas of Haryana for a very low cost. The Haryana Shahari Vikas Pradhikaran (HSVP), formerly known as the Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA), has presented a few projects in few Sectors and will sell off 1,000 residential and commercial plots..
These plots will be up for auction, and the strategy is thoroughly thought out. The official hsvphry website is where interested persons can apply online. Economically disadvantaged groups in cities like Gurugram, Rewari, Faridabad, Sonipat, Ambala, Panipat, Kurukshetra, Jind, Hisar, and Bhiwani are among the beneficiaries of the programme. The hsvphry website lists the list of residential and business properties that will be up for e-auction in May 2022.
HUDA Plot Scheme 2021 details
Name – HUDA Plot Scheme 2022
Launched by – Haryana Urban Development Authority
Beneficiaries – Residents of Haryana
Registration process – Online
Objective – Allowing citizens to buy an area at a reasonable price
Category – Haryana Government Schemes
Official website – https://www.hsvphry.org.in
HUDA Plot Scheme 2022 Residential and Industrial Plot Area
- Fatehabad Sector 9, 11, 56, 56A, 80
- Ambala Sector 27
- Palwal Sector 12
- Karnal sector 32, 33
- Bahadurgarh Sector 10
- Sonipat Sector 5 and 19
- Jind Sector 9
- Rewari Sector 5 and 7
- Jagadhri Sector 22 and 24
- Mahendragarh Sector 9 and 10
- Agroha Sector 6
- Nuh Sector 1, 2, 9
- Tarawadi Sector 1
- Safidon Sector 7, 8, 9
- Dadari sector 9
HUDA Plot Scheme 2021 Types of Plots
- 6 Marla
- 8 Marla
- 10 Marla
- 1 Kanal
- 2 Kanal
Locations Where the Result has already been Announced
- Karnal Sector 32,33
- Balmiki Basti Sector 16
- Rohtak Sector 21P
- Dadri Sector 8, 9
- Safidon Jind Sector 7
- Faridabad Sector 77, 78
- Pehowa Sector 1
How to Download the HUDA Plot Scheme 2022 in PDF?
Visit the official website at hsvphry.org.in. Click on the PDF announcement of the HUDA Plot Scheme 2022 form located under the newest news part of the home page. The HUDA Residential Plot Scheme can be downloaded in PDF format using the provided link.
How to Register on the HUDA Portal?
Follow the instructions below to successfully register at the HUDA portal:
- Step 1: Go to https://www.hsvphry.org.in/Pages/default.aspx to access Haryana Shahari Vikas Pradhikaran’s (HSVP) official website. It will launch the home page.
- Step 2: On the right top side, there is an Online Services section. Select Online Applications by clicking.
- Step 3: Click the Register button.
- Step 4: A display of the Citizen Registration Form will appear. Include all of your information, including a copy of your ID, your User ID, first and last names, middle names, district and state of birth, marital status, father’s or husband’s name, address, PIN code, cellphone number, etc.
- Step 5: The final step is to choose a security question and write an answer. In the event that you forget your password, this will be useful.
- Step 6: Click Register User.
How do I Apply for a Plot under the HUDA Plot Scheme 2021?
You may easily apply for the HUDA Plot Scheme once you have registered as a user on the platform.
- Step 1: Go to https://www.hsvphry.org.in/Pages/default.aspx, the official website, to access it.
- Step 2: The option to log in can be found in the top left corner of the homepage.
- Step 3: Enter your login information and press Log In.
- Step 4: It will take you to a dashboard that has a number of housing plans.
- Step 5: Select HUDA Plot Scheme 2021.
- Step 6: Fill out the registration form by entering your personal information, contact information, bank account information, and other necessary papers.
- Step 7: Select “Submit.”
You can also print out your application form for future references.
Eligibility for the HUDA Plot Scheme
There are a few requirements you must fulfil in order to register for the HUDA Plot Scheme 2021, and they are as follows:
- You have to be a Haryana resident.
- Only organisations that have completed similar types of work may register.
- This scheme is open to anyone migrating from rural villages to urban centres who do not own a home.
HUDA Plot Scheme Documents Required
- Copy of Aadhar card, driver’s license, or voter’s ID
- Copy of PAN Card
- Copy of birth Certificate
- Income Certificate
Registering Bidders for an Online Auction to Buy Plots
You can purchase plots through an online auction under the HUDA Plot Scheme 2021. You can do this by using the below-listed steps.
- Step 1: Go to https://www.hsvphry.org.in/Pages/default.aspx, the official HUDA website. You will see the home page.
- Step 2: Under the Important Links section, select E-Auctions Portal.
- Step 3: By doing this, you’ll be taken to a new website that lists all the future auctions.
- Step 4: Pick the local auction that piques your interest.
- Step 5: You will be taken to a new page where you can sign up to be a bidder after being redirected. Additionally, you can click on the auctions to learn more about them, including the start and end dates, registration costs, extension prices, locations, and more. Then select Bidder Registration.
- Step 6: The Registration Form will now be available. Please enter your name and address.
- Step 7: Select Register.
How can I Check the Status of My HUDA Plot?
- Step 1: Go to https://www.hsvphry.org.in/Pages/default.aspx to access HUDA’s official website.
- Step 2: Select Plot Status Enquiry from the list of online services.
- Step 3: Enter your plot number and choose your Urban State Code and Sector ID from the list of alternatives.
- Step 4: Select “Search.”
Your plot status will be shown on the screen if the information you have input is accurate.
How can I check the HUDA plot's Final and Final Settlement plan?
To apply online, candidates should visit the HUDA website and complete the steps listed below:
- Go to the hsvphry.org.in website’s home page and select the “Last and Final Settlement Scheme” option under the Online Services section.
- On the following page, you will discover all the information regarding the Final and Final Settlement Scheme.
HUDA Contact Information
Haryana Shahari Vikas Pradhikaran,
HSVP Office Complex, C-3, Sector 6, Panchkula, Haryana, India
Toll-free number: 1800-180-3030
HUDA is an abbreviation for Haryana Urban Development Authority, a government body. It is in charge of giving the residents of the state homes, apartments, and land.
The Government of Haryana hopes to give a home to everyone relocating from rural areas to major cities with the aid of this programme.
Fatehabad Sector 11, 32, 33, 56, 56A, Bahadurgarh Sector 10, Palwal Sector 12, Sonipat Sector 5 and 19, Jind Sector 9, Ambala Sector 27, Rewari Sector 5 and 7, Safidon Sector 7, 8, 9, Jagadhri Sector 22 and 24, Mahendragarh Sector 7, 8, 9, Agroha Sector 6, Nuh Sector 1, 2, 9, Tarawadi Sector 1, Panchkula, Panipat, Pinjore, and Bhiwani are a part of the HUDA Plot Scheme 2021.