Introduction: Unitech Arcadia, South City 2, Gurgaon
Unitech Arcadia located in South City 2, Gurgaon is a well-crafted township. It has a number of apartments available from INR 50.0 Lac Onwards. The Unitech Arcadia is located in the city of Gurgaon and is now a very good place to move on. Here 70% of the units are already occupied and the rest 30% is working on good booking of the apartments and also on sale too.
Power back up and the AC facilities are available in every unit. The additional money on the electricity bill and the water supply is around Rs 5 per unit monthly. The flooring is ceramic and is neat and clean from the entire surroundings. These open spaces are landscaped beautifully with trees and shrubs, making Unitech Arcadia a desirable residence.
Apart from these facts, there are many state-of-the-art amenities within the gated township of Unitech Arcadia. The swimming pool, gym, indoor squash, and badminton courts provide exercise options for the fitness conscious. Here you can not only find entertainment for yourself but also entertain your guests.
There is a separate kid’s play area where the little ones can burn off their excess energy without getting in anyone’s way. Along with good connectivity with the transportation, the lift and the ATM services are also amazingly available to the residents of the place.
Unitech Arcadia is strategically located at South City 2, Sector 49 with seamless connectivity to the prominent areas of Gurgaon. The prices for this diligently designed Unitech Arcadia project are offered in the Rs. 50. 0 Lac – 52. 0 Lac range. Spanning across 6 Acre, the project is well-spaced out.
The carefully laid out units of this Commercial complex are sure to mesmerize most buyers. This skillfully crafted project has Ready To Move units. Commercial shops are the kind of units available in this project. The Unitech Arcadia units provide a comfortable environment and range in size from Commercial Shop (200. 0 sq. Ft. – 300. 0 sq. Ft. ). There are a total of 3 towers on this well-designed site, each with its own number of benefits. The year and month of possession of this flat are 01 July 2013.
The commencement certificate of Unitech Arcadia has not been granted. The occupancy certificate is also not granted. The well-known builder Unitech Group has developed the Unitech Arcadia project. The Unitech Arcadia is equipped with all the modern facilities and amenities, such as Power Back Up, and Reserved Parking. With all modern conveniences at your disposal, Unitech Arcadia will ensure a quality living experience.
Highlights of Unitech Arcadia
- One of the largest retail cum office format buildings in NCR
- 200,000 sq. ft. of office space and 300+ shops spread over an astonishing area totaling 6 acres of prime land
- Easy access to Sohna Road, Golf Course Road, and NH- 8
- 3-level basement car parking that can accommodate 600 vehicles
- Split AC units in all shops and offices with 100% power backup
About Unitech group
Unitech group was founded in 1971 by a group of technical experts and is one of India’s major real estate companies. It began as a soil and foundation engineering consulting firm and has since expanded to include world-class commercial complexes, IT/ITes parks, SEZs, integrated residential developments, schools, hotels, malls, golf courses, and amusement parks, among other things.
Unitech has delivered over 100 residential projects so far. Nirvana Country is a mixed-use development in Gurgaon that includes villas, flats, offices, retail spaces, schools, and clubs.
Vista Villas is a large expanse of planted meadows and villas with a lovely Mediterranean flair in Greenwood City. These enormous residences, which are built on a variety of property sizes, are designed to be both stylish and functional and to mix in seamlessly with the natural surroundings. Unitech continues to create iconic and opulent living environments across India. Karma Lakelands is a 300-acre wildlife preserve located in pristine surroundings and spectacular beauty. Nirvana Country 2, a 100-acre integrated township nestled in the picturesque environs of Sohna Road Gurgaon, is a highly sought-after development.
- Lot area:1889 sqft
- Home area:188 Sq.ft. - 1889 Sq.ft. sqft
- Lot dimensions:188 Sq.ft. - 1889 Sq.ft.
- Price ($):₹ 60 - 3 Cr*
- 24/7 Security
- Air Conditioning
- CCTV Access
- Club House
- Excellent Connectivity
- Gas Pipeline
- Large Open Spaces
- Low Maintenance
- Power Backup
- Prime Location
- Shopping Mall
Schedule A Tour
- Principal & Interest
- Property Tax
- Home Insurance